Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Annotated Links

Hello Bloggers! It’s HealtFanatic back once again to share with you some links that I found useful in creating blogs relevant to my subject.
I’m not sure how “intellectual” Youtube is, but this link allowed me to watch President Obama address Congress. His address had to do solely with Health Care Reform, and his proposed bill. If you are not completely sure what the proposed health care bill is, I suggest that you watch this video, it’s a little lengthy but it is extremely useful.
If you are the type of person who would like to read bulleted facts, then I suggest this link. This website helped me to gather facts about healthcare and its current costs. It was a simple read, and not a lot of “Congressional” language that was difficult to understand. This website gets straight to the point by discussing the facts associate with healthcare.
This was one of my favorite sites. This link separates fact from fiction in the healthcare debate. Many opponents of healthcare reform have stirred up controversy and have suggested an abundant number of “untruths” in this debate. The myths have caused unruly behavior in town hall debates. So if you would like to know the truth about healthcare reform, I definitely suggest this website.
I found this link to be heart wrenching. On this website people describe how they were treated in emergency rooms. Many of these patients were uninsured and did not receive adequate medical attention while they suffered. People also share stories of how they were denied health insurance due to pre-existing conditions. Reading stories like these is what made me believe there should be health care reform in our country.
As I stated in previous posts, every argument faces a counter-argument. This link looks at the ideas that opponents of health care reform have. I had to look at all sides of the argument to make my argument fair.
If you were searching for more information about healthcare reform, then I hope these links are helpful to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment